Monday, November 7, 2011




Remember these?  Recently we shot another round of fall and winter coats for The Hudson's Bay Company.  More local artists wearing yet more stylish stuff from our national department store.  I suggested we go a bit moodier this go round, as the season progresses into the dark days of winter.  I'm super happy with it, some in particular.  I mean, look at this face!








Visit the B Insider for more of this story and a great behind-the-scenes video by Derek Belcham at A Story Told Well.

3 comments:

  1. Jeezuz. I know, it's been a while since I visited, but I have to ask: When did you become such a genius with studio lighting?? VERY Karsh. Nicely done, J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take one of each, please... Of those guys. Shit fuck, hot hot hot.

    ReplyDelete