Sunday, October 31, 2010












Nick and Natasha hosted a hell of an old school Halloween house party last night.  Festive cupcakes and jars of candy, spider webs and Martha Stewart craftiness all about.  There were cheerleaders and action heroes, boy scouts and Golden Girls.    I was some kind of mercenary (complete with muscular padding) and Jeff was Sue Sylvester, bullhorn and all.  We drank, we danced, and we kept one eye on Little Shop of Horrors playing on the TV.  

What did you get up to this weekend?  Link to your Halloween pictures in the comments!  





























8 comments:

  1. I"ve looked at these pics 5 million times and i'm still laughing harder than ever!!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! Some of those costumes were amazing. Looks like a great time. I attended a Costume party in a super small Nebraska town. Loved it. Sadly only took a few photos

    http://midwestgirly.blogspot.com/2010/11/one-can-never-be-too-old-for-halloween.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great costumes! I like "Kenneth the Page " :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why does the Boy Scout have a gun in his pocket...oh wait...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gah...these are so great!! Sophia is definitely my favorite, but I love Kenneth and the Spartans. I just made whoopie pies and helped my friend pass out candy. I'll be blogging about the sweet treats soon enough.

    Oh, and was that Snookie or Amy Winehouse? It's so hard to tell these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. y'all are effing fantastic. for reals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pics Jay!! Looks like you guys had more fun than the kids!

    ReplyDelete