Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Your Roving Eyes: Haw-lin


I kind of hesitate to tell you about this one. It's like my special little secret and I love it so much, I want to keep it to myself. No frills to the maxium, it's an ongoing collection of such varied images. There's absolutely no information on the curator of the site, but it's a constant source of inspiration and wonder.

The image below is one that caught my eye today. So lovely. It makes me want to visit our cottage so badly. So chic and effortless, she is. Check it out.


1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW. That site is a dreamscape. The images are hypnotizing.

    And that picutre - I don't know where to begin. It's WASPy but chic, current but still a throwback. It's like a still in a fashion spread from a vintage issue of Town and Country. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete